Freelance English to Polish translator specializing in medical, biochemical, chemical translations and translation of literature with M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and former researcher in fields of Medicine and Chemistry.
I have millions of words of experience in translation and localization using memoQ, Trados Studio, Trados, SDLX, Across and other CAT tools and I always deliver on time. My clients include PerkinElmer, DakoCytomation, Beckman-Coulter, Philips Medical Systems, Stryker, Welch Allyn, Ortho-Clinical Systems, Cochlear and Sorin Biomedica, some directly, but mostly for various Polish and international translation companies. My main areas of expertise include:
- In vitro diagnostics (IVD)
- Clinical trials (protocol synopses, ICFs, CRFs)
- Medical imaging equipment (CT, PET, MRI, SPECT)
- Chemistry, especially REACH, CLP and GHS-related (e.g. SDS)
- Chemical equipment (chromatography, DSC, TG/DTA, DMA, etc.)
- Software manuals
- Pharmacology (SPC, PIL, etc.)
As a certified memoQ trainer I offer full range of memoQ trainings, both for freelancers and translation companies with tailored content based on my training modules. Additional training subjects in my portfolio include introduction to CAT tools, regular expressions and terminology management.
Technical servicesContact me if you need:
- XML filter for memoQ, Trados Studio or into generic XLIFF format
- Import/process complex text-based file for translation (including multilingual files)
- Align English and Polish files
- Conduct English and/or Polish terminology extraction
- Convert PDF file into clean, properly formated document
My translation career started with translation of literature and I'm still active on that field, working with several publishing houses. The full list of novels translated into Polish is available
You can contact me via e-mail at email@example.com.